COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Visions of Space XII



VISIONS XII

One of my artworks based on an original astronomical photograph shot by me.
Image belongs to a large series of unpublished images called  Visions.
Note. Image is manipulated but all the elements in it are from a real astronomical object.


Click for a large image
Buy a photographic print from HERE


An original astronomical image of IC 1340
Only the channel of ionized Oxygen is used for the artwork above


Buy a photographic print from HERE

Edit. Sorry, I made a double posting by mistake. I have published this image some time ago.
I let it be here, since it's a nice image.

Technical details and more images of IC IC 1340 in this blog post




No comments: