COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Autumn season 2012



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The year 2012 is about to end and the weather doesn't allow any imaging up here. In this blog post I'm publishing a collection of my new images from this Autumn season 2012.



A poster format collection of my images
Autumn season 2012, be sure to click the image to see it in full glory!

Images are in HST mapped colors, be sure to click the image to see it in full glory!
Note. Image size 1600x2400 pixels and 3.4MB

This collection can be found in my portfolio:
http://astroanarchy.zenfolio.com/p999549908
You can start the slide show from an upper right corner of the page!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
And many thanks to all followers of  Astro Anarchy blog.



Ps.

My personal Favorite, Melotte 15

A blog post about the target can be seen here:




1 comment:

Eko said...

Parhainta Uutta Vuotta 2013
Eko
Suomi/Lapland/Kuusamo