COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Monday, October 13, 2014

Cygnus panorama



While waiting the weather to clear, I reprocessed my older material to keep up my skills. This one turned to be so nice. I decided to publish it here.

Cygnus Panorama 
Click for a large image. Note. A largish file, 2400 x 1100 pixels and 3.6MB

A mosaic photo of constellation Cygnus in narrowband colors, R=Sulfur, G=Hydrogen and B=Oxygen. Note. The "noise" at background is not a noise but massive amount of stars!


Labeled 
Click for a large image

Note. A relative size of the Moon is marked at lower Right corner


An original photo and processing, with the technical details, can be seen HERE







No comments: