COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

An image, just for a fun...



Click for a large image.

This is a computer generated image, I don't have a wall full of my images.
I used older frames and wallpaper since some of my images loos like old oil paintings.


Ps.
Photographic prints from my images can be bought from my portfolio:
Just click an image and there will be a list of sizes and prices at Right, like bellow.
A4 print,     15€
A3 print,     21€
20" x 16",   31€  (50 x 41 cm)
30" x 20",   49,95€  (76 x 50 cm)
Many other sizes and shapes are available too.
NOTE. Prints are real photographs in Fujicolor paper. 
If you don't like to buy online, just leave me a message at my e-mail:
astroanarchy@gmail.com and I will take care of rest.

sama suomeksi

Valokuvavedoksia kuvistani voi ostaa portfoliostani:
Klikkaa kuvaa niin sen oikealle puolelle avautuu koko ja hintalista, kuten alla.
A4 print,     15€
A3 print,     21€
20" x 16",   31€  (50 x 41 cm)
30" x 20",   49,95€  (76 x 50 cm)

Monia muita kokoja ja muotoja on myös saatavilla.
HUOM. Kuvat ovat oikeita valokuvia Fujicolor valokuvapaperille.
Jos et halua käyttää verkkokauppaa, niin jätä minulle viesti osoitteeseen:
astroanarchy@gmail.com , niin hoidan tilauksen puolestasi.




No comments: