All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Vieraile portfoliossani

Friday, January 30, 2009

1. Universe Today, article

Yesterday the Universe Today publification
use one of my stereo image, "Rosette Nebula", in they article.
The name of the article is "a rose by any other name... would look twice as sweet!"

The image they used in the article
The story is written by the Tammy Plotner, an impressive Lady,


Anonymous said...

Hello Jukka,

My name is Marc Taylor, and I run the Andrus Planetarium at the hudson River Museum in Yonkers, New York.

Every month I send out an e-mail called the Cosmic Blast. It contains interesting but often below-the-radar space news, a section about sky watching, a Q & A, and news of happenings at the Museum.

I'm writing because I'd like to include your image of the Rosette nebula in this month's e-mail. I'll include a link to your site, explain how the image is both artistic and scientific, and how to view it.

Although the e-mail does include information about admission prices for the museum and planetarium, there is no marketing of the image.

I hope you will agree to let us use your work. I'll send you a copy of the completed image.

Marc Taylor

J-P Metsävainio said...

Hi Marc,

Thanks for asking!
Yes, you can use this image
in the month's mail.

Pleas, mail me the copy to
this address:

best regards,

Anonymous said...

Marc Taylor here.

Thanks! You'll see it soon.