All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Vieraile portfoliossani

Sunday, December 30, 2007


Images about my imaging platform, LX200 GPS 12" in a roof deck
Observatory??? Well, kind of.


Anonymous said...

Mahtavat on kyllä nuo systeemit mitä oot rakentanu! Muutamia kuviakin jo ehdin vilkaista, täytyy kattella vielä tarkemmin läpi noita.
Fiksun näköinen on tuo sivusto muutenkin!


Anonymous said...

Dear Metsavainnio,

I am interested to know more about your setup, since I am now ordering QHY8 from Dr. Qiu.

I am also considering Starlight Xpress AOX and Lodstar guider.

What kind of guiding software do you use when guiding through AOX and Lodstar guider ?

Is it difficult to find and locate a guidestar through the off-axis guider attached to AOX ?

Is Lodstar guider sensitive enough to guide on faint stars due to the small prism ?

Thanks for your advice.

You may reply to me at

Raymond, Hong Kong.